LINKS & READS
- This Pinterest board is everything. Needless to say I got lost in it! As I studied photo after photo of wardrobe zen personified, a calm, focused intention swept over me. I felt truly inspired and at peace. You know, that undeniable clue to one’s purpose…
- This French beauty and make-up artist definitely has that certain something, and I’m all about what Violette has to teach us about gorgeous skin, effortless style and…life. I’ve got a new girl crush!
- How adorable is this girl! Oh my gosh…Camille Rowe’s knack for mixing different style elements to create the perfect effortless look is genius.
- Perhaps I’m living under a giant rock here, but I’ve just discovered Rouje . Love this cami. Get on that waitlist!
- I have found the perfect summer skirt! This stunning ruffle dream has versatile written all over it. Dress it up or keep it super casual…either way it is a head turner! Here’s the way I envision this skirt fitting into an everyday, summer look.
Last but not least…
MY NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE EDITS
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale early access is in effect now through July 20th. If you want first dibs you can apply for a Nordstrom credit card and start reaping some pretty darn awesome perks. One of which is getting access to this sale now! Click here to apply for your card or just to preview the sale items before the sale opens up to all.
I know this sale is way too hyped up. The concept is great but all the hype around it can make me want to avoid it and I usually do just that when it comes to blogging about it. This time I compiled my edits for you. Here are some quality basics that will stand the test of time. I either own them or something very similar and have found these pieces to be wardrobe mainstays. I highly recommend snagging one of these Northface light weight parkas. I wore mine constantly last winter. Of course, a cashmere sweater stock up is always a good idea!